Personally identifiable information
VTENEXT collects personally identifiable information from Users in different ways, including but not limited to when the User:
• registers on the site;
• places an order;
• subscribes to the newsletter;
• responds to a survey;
• fills in a CRM form;
• and, in any event, uses a service or resource provided by VTENEXT .
• may visit our site anonymously;
• may choose whether or not to provide their personal data, knowing that if they decide not to provide it, they will not be able to obtain the services requested.
Personal information requested from users may include:
• first and last name;
• place and date of birth;
• tax code;
• address of residence or domicile;
• e-mail address (standard or PEC certified email);
• telephone number (mobile or landline).
Non-personally identifiable information
Whenever users interact with the VTENEXT website, VTENEXT may collect information that is not personally identifiable about users, such as:
• the name of the browser;
• the type of computer;
• technical information about users, such as links to the VTENEXT website, the operating system and Internet service providers used, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
The VTENEXT website may use “cookies” to improve the user experience.
How we use the information we collect
VTENEXT SRL processes data collected from users for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: the information you provide helps VTENEXT to respond to customer service requests and meet your needs more efficiently;
• To customize the user experience: the information we collect can be used in an aggregate form to understand how users, as a group and not as individuals, use the services and resources provided by VTENEXT;
• To improve the site: user feedback allows us to evaluate possible implementations and improvements of the products and services provided by VTENEXT;
• To process payments;
• To carry out promotions, contests, surveys or other initiatives organized by VTENEXT;
• To send periodic e-mails: these contain information and updates regarding any orders placed by users, and/or answer their questions, and/or respond to any further requests. If the user decides to join our mailing list, he or she will receive e-mails/newsletters that may include company news, updates, information about products or services, etc. The user has the right to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by simply filling out the field at the bottom of each e-mail/newsletter received. Alternatively, the user can contact VTENEXT through the references on the company’s website.
Protection of information
VTENEXT non vende, scambia o noleggia informazioni di identificazione personale degli utenti con terzi.
VTENEXT, in compliance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR, implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a risk-appropriate level of security, thereby safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its processing systems and services. VTENEXT also guarantees the possibility of promptly restoring the availability of and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident, and is also equipped with a procedure to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security of processing.
The exchange of personal data, including any so-called sensitive data, between the VTENEXT website and its users takes place on a secure SSL communication channel, and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
VTENEXT ensures that anyone who acts under their authority and has access to personal data and does not process it unless instructed to do so by the data controller.
Sharing personal information
VTENEXT does not sell, exchange or rent users’ personally identifiable information to third parties.
VTENEXT may also share general aggregate demographic information that is not personally identifiable information about visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
Third party websites
The VTENEXT website may contain advertising references or other content referring to other websites and/or services provided by VTENEXT‘s business partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, etc.
VTENEXT is in no way responsible for:
• the content of such external sites;
• links to such sites;
• the practices used by the websites linked to or from the VTENEXT site;
• the privacy and customer service policies adopted by such external sites.
Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to the terms and policies of that website.
Rights of the data subject
The persons who are the subjects of the personal data processed through the VTENEXT website (“data subjects”) have the right to know what data concerning them is in the company’s possession, why it has been collected, how it is processed, and how it is extracted and made available; and to obtain – if there is interest – its updating, rectification or integration. In case of violation of the law, the data subject has the right to demand its blocking, deletion or transformation into an anonymous form.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data, please address your requests to the data controller, specifying the subject of the request:
VTENEXT SRL (Tax Code and VAT No. 09869110966), ), in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Milan, Viale Sarca 336/F Telephone (+39) 02 – 37901352; E-mail email@example.com; PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org