Bosch Rexroth success story
How to efficiently manage the Busienss Process at 360°
Thanks to vtenext and its business process management engine (BPMN) Bosch Rexroth convered all its business processes.
Bosch Rexroth supplies integrated technologies worldwide for the drive and control of mobile operating machines and industrial machinery and systems by developing innovative components, tailored solutions and services with its 9 different business units. For the trasversal departments, like the administration one, the complexity is even higher and carring out the daily tasks taking in consideration the features of the different business unitis is not easy.
BOSCH REXROTH NEEDS
The company was facing the need to develop and expand the process logic to the whole organization, the software previously implemented had however some severe limitations. Bosch already used vtenext as a CRM solution and, since the positive experience with one of the Master Partner, the idea of implementing a native BPMN engine came out easy.
“Thanks to vtenext and its extreme flexibility and integration speed with other systems not only we manage complex business processes but also ease the user, allowing the possibility to work on a single platform, while eliminating the probability of errors and reducing the time needed for each activity”
The implementation of the project required an initial phase of definition of the fundamental pillars for the company. Beta version went live in 2017: in this way it was possible to work on real data to constantly monitor and improve the mapped processes.
Over the years, several processes have been implemented, both regarding sales and administration offices. Here below some of them:
1) Management of discount requests
2) Review of quotation requests
3) Service requests management: safety coordination of the technician who carries out work on machinery based on the nature and place of the intervention, such as calenders or wind turbines
4) Reservation of lunch boxes
Currently the use of vtenext as a process management tool is widespread within Bosch Rexroth: many users arrive in the morning and open vtenext as the first activity of the day.
In addition, the implemented processes cover the company at 360 °, ensuring adaptability and flexibility.
- Process transparency that allows to locate in real time eventual bottle necks
- Reduction of errors thaks to defined and automated tasks
- Processi driven tasks that decrease the margin of error
- Optimization of the resources involved thanks to a clear and shared work flow
- Traking and share of data in real time
- Puntual monitoring of the performance and continuous improvement