vtenext Cloud is the ideal solution for those that:
- Don’t have or don’t want to implement a server in their company
- Don’t want to deal with maintenance
- Want to pay for a service and not an application
- Want the software up to date
vtenext Cloud is presented as CRM able to cover all the main business cycles:
- Customer acquisition
- Marketing campaigns
- Offering, sale and billing
- Post-sales and service
- Projects, deadlines, documents
- Internal and external communication, shared calendar
vtenext Cloud is accessible from the APP vtenext available for free for iOS and Android (it can be found in their stores).
The fee for vtenext Cloud is 20€ user/month. A user is the person who works on the CRM through his personal access. You have to choose the number of users and multiply it by the number of months of service desired. For example : 1 user x 12 months x 20€ = 240€.
Any additional module and/or plugin can affect the user/month cost (see the product list for information on those costs).
The fee includes:
- Version updates and bug fixes made in automatic
- Technical Support via the Customer Portal
If you need to switch to the vtenext On Site (the solution installed in the company servers), you can do it safely, with our data migration service.
- 500 MB of available disk space for user (database + documents)*
- 70mb/s bandwidth
- Snapshots and backups to ensure business continuity**
- High Availability guaranteed by the VMware vSphere 5 platform
- Dell Blade Server
- EMC2 Storage Platforms
- CISCO Network equipment
- Redundant UPS Systems and walk-in autonomous power for emergency
* You may exceed the standard disk space for user, it will be charged € 1 for every GByte that overcomes the total sum of the users space included in the base rent (the counting is done on the total space occupied by all users).
** The vtenext Cloud service includes data backup and daily snapshots of the system. If necessary the service will be restored using the backup available. The data are owned by you and at the time of service termination, the database will be delivered.
Characteristics of customer service:
- Support via Customer Portal through ticket: unlimited
- Updates1: yes
- Response time for standard tickets: 20 working hours
- Response time for blocking tickets2: 8 working hours
1If the application has been modified for customization needs, it will be evaluated an extra cost for the updates. The updates include bug fixes and version updates.
2For blocking tickets we mean the problems that prevent the normal use of the application.