Servitization enables companies to differentiate their offer from that of their competitors and at the same time increase customer loyalty over time.
– services are typically intangible, cannot be stocked and are usually performed by the company in order to solve problems customers may have.
– services are more or less complex processes that require a fair amount of interpersonal skills by the company and the customer, and have different ‘moments of truth’.
– services are experiences that the customer encounters and evaluates using the ‘filters’ of human perception (sensory, emotional, rational and ethical)
– in order to be delivered, services require the participation of different stakeholders, such as partners, subcontractors, servicing networks, etc.
Given the complexity of servitization, vtenext can support manufacturing companies concretely to:
– manage process planning (with its BPM – business process manager-heart),implementation (with TASKS assigned to the teams) and reporting
– manage customer relations (because the CRM system keeps track of all contacts and relations with customers and the types of services/contracts provided to them)
– manage the different stakeholders in the servitization chain (by means of web and mobile graphic interfaces that can also be made available to the end customer (customer portal) easily and economically
– adapt service processes over time, thanks to its modular, scalable structure that can be downloaded and used without requiring the services of a developer