Servitization allows you to differentiate your offer from that of competitors and at the same time increase customer loyalty.
– services are typically immaterial, can not be stored and are typically carried out by the manufacturer to solve a customer problem.
– services are more or less complex processes that require a good dose of relational skills between the producer and the client with different “moments of truth”
– services are experiences that the client experiences and evaluates through the “filters” of human perception (sensory, emotional, rational, relational and value)
– services to be provided require the participation of various actors such as partners, contractors, assistance networks, etc.
In this framework of complexity of servitization, VTENEXT allows in a concrete way to support manufacturing companies to:
– manage the processes, through their planning using the BPM heart (business process manager), their execution (through the TASK to the teams) and the related reporting
– manage relations with customers, through its CRM nature that allows to keep track of all relationships handled with the customers, their contacts and the different types of services / active contracts on it
– managing the various players involved in the servitization chain through web and mobile graphic interfaces that can be distributed to the end customer (customer portal) with considerable ease and at a low cost
– model service processes over time, thanks to a modular and scalable structure that does not require the intervention of the developer